What we do?
What we do?
- Support to international clients regarding: locations, production services, professional services, legal and financial issues or other supporting services (accommodation, catering, craft services, transport, insurance, etc.).
- Liaising between the private sector and the government on all levels including local communities
- Domestic and international marketing and PR - Participation in major international fairs, markets and professional meetings (Cannes Film Festival, Film Locations Trade Show in Los Angeles, Cannes Lions, Golden Drum in Portoroz, Sarajevo film festival etc.), PR activities in the professional media (Screen Daily, Variety, Locations Magazine , Hollywood Reporter , The Location Guide , etc.)
- Lobbying and advocacy for the establishment of a favourable business environment for the development of film and TV productions, beginning with the introduction of the incentives program in order to attract foreign investment in this area; the preparation of studies, analyses and proposals for the introduction of incentives to attract foreign productions in the country
- Communication - the international communications with prospective customers, organizations and the media, with local companies and organizations within the film industry and other supporting sectors of the economy, with government institutions and the public sector in the process of lobbying for the film industry
- "Film Friendly" program - the development of the business environment without obstacles for the film industry - the introduction of standards in licensing procedures for filming through cooperation with government agencies, public institutions, locally samoupravma, public enterprises and certification of the organization as a " film friendly";
- Organizing education and trainings with the participation of world-renowned experts in the field of production that otherwise there is no formal education in Serbia: financial management of film production , locations management, education, casting directors, etc.