Pančevo town is located at the confluence of Tamiš and Danube. It is on a flat terrain. Together with 9 places converging to it, the town covers an area of 750km2, with agricultural land being dominant.
The sites of tourist and geographical interest are: Weifert’s Brewery established in 1722, the old mill, the old silk production plant, the old glass production plant, and the old city with most buildings originating from the end of the XIX and beginning of the XX century. Dominating architectural type is Eclectic.
GPS: 44° 52′ 21″, 20° 39′ 50″
Distance from airport: 40km
Distance from the Capital: 15km
Access to motorways: Distance from the main road is 0.5km; the town is located at the crossroads of motorways, railways, and waterways. It is on E70 Motorway