Training for production coordinators was the program for experienced producers and coordinators who wanted to get their knowledge on higher level.
Production coordinators program:
- production coordinator role and responsibilities regarding English and American production
– pre-production preparations
– script breakdown with an overview of scheduling and budgeting fundamentals
– contracts and legal issues for Production Coordinators
– production paperwork including Progress Reporting
Participants learned the differences between coordination on set and in production office. They learned about role of production coordinator at international film projects, about international production standards and enhance already gained experience by working with professional lecturer. What is most important is that they prepared themselves for work on large projects.
On training attended 8 organizers, executive producers and coordinators who have experience in film production and who wanted to get their knowledge on higher level.
Linda Fraser is a freelance drama Production Coordinator with 15 years industry experience in the UK on feature films and television drama productions. Linda is also an experienced trainer and currently delivers Production training for a range of organisations including the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, Screen Academy Scotland and BECTU the UK’s film and television Trade Union.