Crowne Plaza Belgrade is the largest hotel in the region, as well as the largest of all hotels in Europe that operate under this brand. It is located in the business center of Belgrade, 13km far from Airport “Nikola Tesla” and only 5 minutes ride from downtown.
Crowne Plaza Belgrade was opened on December 31st, 2013. It has 416 rooms and suits, including 100 Club rooms and suits with exclusive access to Crown Plaza Club Lounge.
The hotel offers:
– 112 double rooms and 33 suits, of which one is presidential
– 12 meeting rooms and Exhibition Hall with over 2000 square feet of flexible meeting space
– free wireless internet for guests
– free access to the spa center with indoor pool, sauna, steam bath, gym and treatment rooms
– highest capacity: Atlantic and Pacific style reception for 800 persons