It is a large mining pit, which was active until 1937. The coal is mined stone, kaolin granite, which is commonly used for making headstones, the foundation of the house and probably for the construction of a nearby monastery Rakovac. The hall is about 3-4 feet high, the entrance is a few tens of meters wide, and the same extends to depth. It is situated on a slope. The vault held a large stone “pillars” are left while digging and carving stone. The cave can be reached by the direction of Beocin after Rakovac monastery, turned into the first Polish road to the left, and after a hundred meters to the right. Road, with plenty of ups, leads straight to the cave.