The cultural center of Ruma started with work on October, 10th 1985 in new- built, modern object of 3600 m2 full surface. It’s work is based on organization of scenes, film, musical, art and literal program.
- Big room(theatrical and film) with the capacity of 700 seats, circled scene and space for the orchestra. The surface of the scene is 400 m2 so there could be played chamber and big opera shows.
- Small room with the capacity of 262 seats, regular film projections every day in two evening shows.
- Big hall: organizing the art exhibitions, promotions, literature evenings and café cinema.
- Conference hall with the capacity of 80 seats, there are tribunes, lectures, meetings, symposiums and presentations organized.
- Disco club – regular disco nights, it could be hired for birthday parties and other celebrations.