Karađorđe Town was built between 1811 and 1813 and it is still well-preserved. There is a restored residence with tower, church with bell tower and school. The Church of the Holy Mother has a structure with a base in the shape of cross, built of rubble and its gabled roof is covered with tiles. The bell tower is also made of stone. In the palace there is a permanent exhibition of personal objects of Karađorđe and authentic weapons.