Formerly known as “Zanatski dom” (Craft Center), it was built in the spirit of modernism in 1933. Since 1947 the building has been the home of Radio Belgrade. Local legend has it that, while it served as a hotel, the General Secretary of the Communist Party, Josip Broz Tito, held the party’s secret meetings there. It is located in the city center. The interior is still in the style of the 70s and 80s and has a nice club/hall, offices and a number of radio studios.