Film in Serbia
• The Church of the Holy Ghost

The Church of the Holy Ghost

Rate this location:
The Church of the Holy Ghost
directions
Location address:
contact info
Company:
Serbia Film Commission
Phone: +381 11 4059 961

The church of the Holy Ghost in Kupinovo, was built in 1803. All valuables from despot times were transferred from the Church of Saint Lucas. The church was mined and damaged on July 11, 1944, and all objects either disappeared or demolished. These were multi-century old objects of major cultural and historic significance.