The City Hall, the symbol of Subotica, was built in 1912 and was designed by Komor and Jakab, the renowned architects. Decorative features of art nouveau, the style of the turn of centuries, are enriched with romantic nuance of the Hungarian folklore, – floral elements made of ceramics and wrought iron. The Ceremonial Council Hall and its splendid stained windows are the heart of the building., The City Hall is an administrative building, but also houses cultural institutions, shops and banks. Its 45 m high observatory provides an unforgettable view of Subotica and its surroundings. The City Hall is harmonious combination of arts and crafts.