The prettiest and most popular public park in Novi Sad features more than 250 plant species and is located in the very city center and covers more than 33,000 square meters. It was built in 1895 on the once swampy land of a Danube inlet. The central part of the park is occupied by a small lake with the Erzsébet island in the middle dedicated to Austrian Countess Erzsébet Báthory. Park entrance features the Girl with the Horn of Plenty fountain from 1912 and busts of Saint Sergius of Radonezh and Serbian poets Đura Jakšić, Branko Radičević and Mika Antić. Several very rare species of trees grows in the park – hazelnut, plane trees, birch trees, silver linden trees, chestnut, poplars, fir trees, cypress, thuja, pine, etc The park is also decorated with numerous species of boxwood, barberry, Japanese quince, white and red cornel, juniper, etc.