The monastery Nimnik dates back before 1389. It has two chapels. The first is called Sanctuary and is located at the tomb of a girl, who according to the legend, was killed by outlaws. The second chapel is located in the monastery quest house and it is dedicated to the Shroud of the Holy Mother of God. The monastery church was built in plain, untreated stone with traces of treated stone blocks.