The building was built in the baroque style in 1763. Inside the residence there is a house chapel dedicated to St Archangel Michael’s Synod. In the chapel there is also a miraculous icon of the Mother of God named Vincanska Bezdinska for the relief and protection of believers. Fence around the park with rich baroque combination of the wall and wrought iron is authentic. The building is in the immediate vicinity of the Synod church.