Film in Serbia
• The Turkish Mill

The Turkish Mill

Rate this location:
The Turkish Mill
Location address:
contact info
National Museum of Zajecar
Phone: +381 19 422 930

The Turkish Mill is located in the Centre of Zaječar. It is unknown when it was built. It was changing owners, and in 1945, it became public property and was given to the National Museum of Zaječar. It was built of stone, with four mill stones, and the internal structure is made of oak logs. After the Second World War, it was confiscated from the former owner and given to the company “Žitopromet”, and later transferred to the National Museum. It was protected by the Institute for Protection of Monuments in 1959.